[stylist] blog advice

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 1 11:50:52 UTC 2012

I use blogger.com and I write my articles on word first, then just cut and
paste them to my blogger site. but, you can do everything there on the
blogger site either using HTML or the automatic settings. Everything is
really easy for me to do there - and I use a lot of photos in my articles
with no problems. I have never used any other kind of blog site so I have
nothing to compare it with.

You can see my blog at:
 http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com

Lynda River woman