[stylist] To Ashley...Re: Icicles and Myrna

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 23:14:16 UTC 2012

Ashley,
Thanks for info on Myrna's name.
For this and your next e-mail, let me answer them together. Yes, I was a
teacher for all of my professional life. Started out as a P.E. teacher, five
years in New York, two in Miami, AZ, then 2 years on San Carlos Indian
Reservation  as a cross-categorical special education teacher, then to Mesa
for 18 years as a teacher of the learning disabled, and the gifted, and then
in administration, finishing with 7 years in the early retirement program
working as the district dance coordinator with the African dance teacher
from the east coast, and working in the computer Mac lab.
Gibran's book is a series of short selections on different topics. Perhaps
teachings, observations, thoughts, or what you would call them. I have such
a list for my aide to find in my bookcase, that I'm not sure when I will get
to it. I am sure it would be available on the NLS listings.
More later