[stylist] Anoterh tumbling tercet but with an envoi

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri Jun 8 19:04:43 UTC 2012

Myrna

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed that one.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:13 PM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] Anoterh tumbling tercet but with an envoi

Here is the example I said I'd send.  It is in  email but I have also attached it. If you have trouble opening it  do let me know. This tumbling tercet includes the envoi although it is  a very short envoi.  I do hope everyone enjoys the  read.

Myrna

After The Ink Spills

In the stillness of an ordinary moment
Is heard a  whisper, an almost breathless Miracle of words tumbling into

An opened jar of ink, and I listen
With a heart in  need of their wisdom,
Their joy, their journeys, and  their

Love, and my hand, trembling with
Creativity's  anticipation, reaches for
The pen being held in the  arms

Of an empty palette, safely comforted
Until the  time is right, until the
Passion, the sweet voice of words, of painted

Metaphor, is perfect.  I wait, barely
Breathing, unsure of where I will be taken, But willing to acquiesce, to  trust,

To believe in creativity's path, to
Believe in the  art of writing, always
Knowing that all will be revealed to  me

After the ink spills.