[stylist] Another story

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Jun 11 19:15:22 UTC 2012

I would like to thank everyone for their comments.  I especially appreciate those who are not normally science fiction readers who read and enjoyed this story.

Barbara and Chris--thanks for catching my mistakes, in the next pass through, I will look at through VS thought and the commas.

Jackie--have you read anything by Zenna Henderson?  She was a science fiction writer who lived in Arizona and wrote in the 1950-s through 1980-s.  If you liked Bradbury, you might like her work as well.

Once again thanks for your comments, they inspire me and help me get stories finished.

Shawn