[stylist] new writing assignment?

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Mar 2 12:37:08 UTC 2012

That's a good prompt, to draw emotion. I'd love
to do it but I'm really crunched for time at the
moment working on a career change. The best I can
do to make anyone cry is for you to follow these instructions:

1. Reach in your pantry.
2. Grab an onion
3. Grab a knife.
4. You know the rest :)

Sorry to chince out.

Brad

On 3/1/2012  03:19 PM Barbara Hammel said...