[stylist] new writing assignment?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 00:06:06 UTC 2012

Brad,
Good luck with your career change. I hope you are happy and successful in
something new. I haven't started my first job as I just finished undergrad
school a few years ago. But I want to use my writing skills where ever I go;
something in outreach or communications would be great although I likely
will be an admin assistant first.

Ashley