[stylist] Need HELP with WORD RIBBON problem

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Mar 2 21:53:04 UTC 2012

That's what that ripping noise was, I thought
someone was tearing up their tax bill, hmm. I
would concur with Chris, with one additional thing. I would:

1. Open your poem, highlight the whole bit and copy it to the clipboard.
2. Paste it into an empty WordPad or NotePad document
3. Copy the whole bit again to the clipboard
4. Open an empty Word doc.
5. Using the applications key, the one left of
the right CTRL key), arrow down to  you here
something like "Keep text only". Sometimes you
have to go past it and come from the bottom to
hear it, otherwise it says something about pasting the formatting.

That will keep your apostrophes in there, or
sometimes they are stripped out, which is always fun.

Oh one more step. After you paste your text in?
Head out to the local cosmetologist and pick out
yourself a wig to cover those bald spots :)

Brad

On 3/2/2012  02:08 PM Lynda Lambert said...