[stylist] Need HELP with WORD RIBBON problem

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 20:50:51 UTC 2012

Linda,

I'm not sure what you did or how to fix it, but here's 2 possible
work-arounds:

1. Select all, cut and paste your poem into a new document. Do the paragraph
markrs go with it?
2. In Jaws, click on options, voices, global, then tab down to voice
punctuation and hit enter on none.

Somebody else might know how to address the problem, but personally, I hate
ribbons.

chris