[stylist] Poetry submissions to writers contest

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Mar 3 19:05:16 UTC 2012

Linda and other Po-etts- There is no specific rule on how the lines should
look on the page. The only rule about lines is the limit to the number of
lines, thirty-six for adults and twenty for youth.

So hey, be as visually or tactually creative as you would like? (With speech
output, a line is a line. LOL)

That was an interesting question and if we were speaking of hard-copy
Braille, that would be quite revalant. (Print wise, yeah, got that one right
off.)

(MMM, in regard to speech output options --- let's see- if some of the words
were bold, and some italicized, and/or underlined and if JAWS was set to
read with a creatively setup sound-scheme, like BOLD was spoken with a deep
tone, italic is a super high pitch, and underline is louder and on and on
with the other stuff you can ask JAWS to enunciate in a specified way, then
that could be either super interesting, or very annoying.) and has