[stylist] Poetry submissions to writers contest

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 3 23:11:44 UTC 2012

How the poem looks on the page - what I guess I really wanted to know is if
it has to be a certain font, and if there has to be the writers name on the
page with the poem. Sometimes I am off in outer space and don't quite convey
what I mean. Living in two worlds can be difficult to manage some times.
Lynda