[stylist] Travel and Tourism Speaker for July 1, 2012 meeting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:25:57 UTC 2012

Good morning Robert:
As President of the Travel and Tourism Division, and your love of travel, we would be honored if you would speak out our meeting at the convention. It is from 1-4pm, I am sure it will not last that long.  Since you have travel outside the United states, we would love to hear of your travels any advice you would give to the novice traveling outside the U.S. as well.
Please let me know.
All are welcome to join or to come to our meeting as well.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394