[stylist] A Members Promotion of her Work

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Mar 4 14:54:23 UTC 2012

Dear Writers' Division Member and STYLIST

It is always exciting to see one of our members reaching out and promoting
their work. And secondly, it is super important for all of us to recognize
and even assist a fellow member in her or his efforts to get their work out
into the mainstream. Below is a short promotion by Laura Minning, Check this
out!!!!

Hello.

Please note that I'm presently running the following book promo. If anyone
buys a copy of my first published collection, "dear diary", a portion of the
proceeds will be donated to the NFB. Copies may be purchased at Amazon.com,
BarnesAndNoble.com and Borders.com. This promo is running now through the
end of March 2012. Please spread the word, and thank you.

Sincerely,

Laura Minning

Robert Leslie Newman

Personall Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Newsletter Publications Committee