[stylist] Poetry submissions to writers contest

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Mar 4 13:03:00 UTC 2012

Linda

Okay, got you. Somewhere in the guidelines it asks that the font be Arial
and the size be 14 And if you put your name on the piece, that is okay; what
I do is make a copy of the original document and take the name off and put
on the number that I've given for the author and say if that author sends in
3 poems, I note that there are three and like the first one would say ---1
of 3

(I never stop nor feel to bad about me if I have to restate a question.)