[stylist] new writing assignment?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 21:06:00 UTC 2012

Eve,
Do you know braille? I suggest writing your poems out in braille on paper.
That way you can read back yourself and see the line breaks for stanzas and
punctuation. You're right the computer voice can never do poetry right. If I
read poems with it, what I do is read through once straight through.
Then, I read stanza by stanza. The key to do this is the paragraph
keystroke, control down arrow.
This still interrupts the
flow, but at least you can sort of see the poem structure then.