[stylist] new writing assignment?

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 03:36:57 UTC 2012

Ashley, I agree with your comment about poetry and screen readers. I
figured it was just that I am not as profficient a screen reader reader as
some. I dont know, it just does not flow. I notice this with my own poetry
as well and have a difficult time with it as I cannot enlarge it enough for
me to be able to read visually and I do not like the way the computer reads
it. That is one reason I do not generally share poetry or comment on
poetry. If anyone has suggestions around this I would appreciate it. I try
to get a human t read for me at times to better hear flow, but you need a
good reader for that also. Not all people know how to read poetry or verse.
Diolch, Eve