[stylist] Creative nonfiction is not made-up material

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Mar 5 17:59:17 UTC 2012

laughing!
ok, let the fun begin.

I decided today, before coming to the computer to check my E-mails, that I
would try to keep my mind focused today on "thinking."  I mean, to try to
focus on _thinking about how I am thinking_ and that seems like a reasonable
goal for me today. My little break is over now, and I am going back upstairs
to my library to think about my thinking some more.

I think it is fun and interesting to have good discussions on worthwhile
things such as thoughts about thoughts.

Lynda