[stylist] song submissions

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:51:02 UTC 2012

Hi,
Speaking of songs, I'm actually an ammature songwriter.  Attached
are 2 (of 4) that I wrote.
The first one, "Star Light Star Bright", really does exist, but
it's short, so I added a story to it, in which somebody was
wishing stuff on the star and failed miserably.  I wrote it in
the summer before seventh grade and performed it at a mini talent
show my brother, cousins and I performed for the adults and older
cousins who were visiting for Easter.
The second, "Why did you Run Away, Mae?" is sad, I know.  I wrote
it right after seventh grade when I had lots of stuff going on in
my life (and after I wrote it I cried.)
Keep in mind, for the first one you probably know the tune, but
I've sung the second one too.  They still do work as poems.
Is there any way I can improve these?
Thanks.
Vejas