[stylist] Tomorrow is the Big Winds Moon

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Mar 7 16:15:26 UTC 2012

Hello friends,

When I look over the things I choose to write about, very often it is the "moon" and things associated with the moon, past and present. The moon makes me so happy every time I think of it. I love being outside late at night with my dogs, when the moon is nearing it's fullness.

I got up at 3 am today, for the day. Why?  The moon!

Tomorrow will be the full moon - I keep track of this. But this one is very special becaue it is the Big Winds Moon. This moon connects us to the spiritual realm. Psycnic activities are very strong during this moon. Our intuition is very much in tune with our higher self. This is a GREAT week to be working on POETRY - or whatever medium you choose to work with this week.

Today I am working on a new poem about this moon - and after lunch, I will be going to the pottery studio to see what delights might be coming out of the final firing of the kiln. I am expecting something amazing today - and all week long!

The _Big Winds Moon_ can take you to a place where you can capture your dreams and visions on the page or in your art making. No wonder I get up during the night, just to celebrate this event.  Have a high energy day everyone.

Lynda Lambert
http://lyndalambert.com