[stylist] Thank you Bridgit Re: When nonfiction thread will stop

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Wed Mar 7 22:24:12 UTC 2012

Hi Bridgit

I have been reading most of this nonfiction threadand am learning a
lot.  Iappreciated the different opinions and was glad to see this type
of thing on this list.   I learn better if I know the whole picture and
hearing both opinions helped me to do that.  I value you sharing your
knowledge with us.  You took the time to go to school for creative
writing , I was not so fortunate.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us on this topic and many
others along the way.
Brenda