[stylist] Thank you Bridgit Re: When nonfiction thread will stop

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Mar 7 22:47:11 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
Amen to Brenda's comments. I'm still having "set-up" issues with my new
computer, and I've had to just not follow many of the threads of late,
because I'm so far behind with little end in sight. Nonetheless, I've kept
all of your posts about nonfiction and look forward to reading them. Don't
take other people's frustrations to heart; you have a lot to give, and many
of us are happy that you're sharing. You can't please everyone, and your
advice about skipping the thread might be a new concept to some.
Cheers and chin up, girl.
Donna