[stylist] International Women's Day

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 11 15:16:33 UTC 2012

after reading this over again, I caught another thing that was a connection
to me.

In regards to the course you thought you were getting, and what you were
really getting:

in college, I signed up for a course that was called sometihing like "Intro
to Religious Literature." I envisioned a wonderful course in which I could
explore religions that were new and different, to me. I envisioned the
exotic.  I was excited.  When I got into the class, I soon discovered, the
entire course was literature by Trollop - not sure how to spell it - but it
was a course I detested. I stuck with it, read all the books,a nd wrote my
papers, but I never learned to like Trollop at all. And, my excitement at
being able to learn different religious literature, well, it was only one
religion, and not so interesting to me. Nothing exotic or rare, or
enlightening to me at all. Lynda River Woman