[stylist] new member

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 01:47:20 UTC 2012

Nice to meet you.  I will look in to your book.  I'm always interested to
hear others works.  I did actually enter the contest that is how I found out
about this group.  Robert told me about it.  It is actually the prolog to
the book I am writing.  I have so many partial stories I just keep getting
new ideas and starting new stories so they were all going so slowly.  I
decided I needed to buckle down and focus on 1 untill it is done.  I am only
on chapter 7 of it but I am happy with it so far.  My contest entry is the
prolog which is kind of a short story when read by itself as the book starts
five years after.  I currently live in Michigan but I use to live in
Philadelphia PA and I am going to move to Minnesota after my wedding this
summer.  I will be their about a year as I am atending BLIND ink then my
beloved and I will be moving to Portland Oregon.

Andi