[stylist] new member

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:13:43 UTC 2012

Hi Andi, You sound like me. Too many starts and not enough completions. I
have finally been working on completing one, but again took a breather to
finish my contest entries and short stories. Glad to have you in the group.
Be careful with Lynda. She is trouble. hahaha     No really she is great.
Most everybody here are. Welcome, Eve