[stylist] new member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Mar 12 20:13:26 UTC 2012

Hi Andi,
Welcome to Stylist. I am Donna Hill of northeastern Pennsylvania. I write
articles for the online magazine Suite 101 as a freelance writer. The
subjects I cover are varied, but I concentrate on blindness issues, knitting
and I just finished a series on chocolate. The URL for my profile page which
has links to my articles is:
http://donna-w-hill.suite101.com/

I spent most of my career as a performer and  a songwriter and have  3
recordings. You can hear clips at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

I am also in the process of trying to find a literary agent for my novel
"The Heart of Applebutter Hill," which features a 14-year-old protagonist
who is losing her sight. It is what I suppose some would call an urban
fantasy -- a realistic setting with  excursions into fantasy. I am not
entirely comfortable with the "urhban" part, since it's actually set in the
country and in a small town, but there you have it.

Other than song lyrics, I do very little poetry, though I do write some
Haiku. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Donna