[stylist] Moving

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 13 13:40:34 UTC 2012

Move and the way will open.

- Zen Proverb

This Zen proverb applies to our writing, or our lack of writing.

In art we say "You better be standing at your easel when the Muse arrives."  I think for writing, we better have that pencil in our hand  when the muse arrives. (or be at the computer typing?) Ideas come when we are engaged in our craft very often.

This is certainly true in my life as I  make art or write.
The more I am into the physical process, the sooner the way opens. Each move I make in the process leads me to the next move, and the next. It is a walk of faith.

Lynda River Woman

My Blog:  http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com
My Website:  http://lyndalambert.com