[stylist] Moving

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Mar 13 15:58:38 UTC 2012

Agreed, with the caveat that moving can also be physical. I get many ideas
while walking, and often problems I'm having -- in terms of figuring out how
to say things -- work themselves out when my mind is in neutral. J.K.Rowling
didn't have anything to write with or onn when the muse struck about Harry
Potter; she's often said that the work she did thinking that day was more
valuable than what she would have put on paper.
Donna