[stylist] new member

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 18:09:52 UTC 2012

Hello Andi.  It's so nice to meet you!  I am Myrna and  hail from the bayou
country of Louisiana.  I have been writing seriously  since about 2000 and
most of my work is poetry related but every now and then an  essay or short
story might sneak out.  I have published several books of  poetry through
self-publishing option, the newest released earlier this  year.  My work can
also be found at the The Starlite Cafe and The Writing  Forum, both online
sites.  You will find some wonderful writers here and  will fit right in.
Welcome to the group!  It will be wonderful to get  to know you and your
writing!

Myrna