[stylist] Moving

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:23:53 UTC 2012

Lynda with a Y, grin,

I'm never at a loss for ideas to write about. I agree that whenever
inspiration hits, we have some way in which to, at the very least, jot
down our thoughts.

Personally, I want to keep "ideas" in my head and watch things play out
like watching a movie. I do this even when writing. I'll sit back and
envision a scene in my head before actually writing it.

Even recording notes on a device with that capability is another way to
jot thoughts down if not in a situation where you can write.

Inspiration isn't something that hits everyday, but I find that if I
work through the times I do have that inspiration, it's easier to revise
and add to that initial inspiration. There's something to the
physicality connected to artistic expressions. They do in deed go
hand-in-hand.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: