[stylist] Moving

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Mar 14 13:03:18 UTC 2012

I can sure relate to this one, Shawn. I think I was up most of the night -
thinking about the voice that would be telling the story I am going to
begin - what will she say, when will she enter the story, and how will I
move her through it...over and over again, all day yesterday and all night
last night.  I hope she shows up today as I sit down to begin to tell her
story. Lynda River Woman