[stylist] Moving

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:24:35 UTC 2012

Yes, exactly.  THAT's what I'm talking about.  Yesterday night, I
woke up at around 2-00 and fell asleep again at 5-00.  When I
have story ideas, I don't always try to fall asleep again.  I
like thinking of these ideas in bed, simply because nobody can
bother me.  If I think about it during homework, in my room, my
mom can always come in and ask what I'm doing.  But when it's
bedtime, everyone else is (supposedly) sleeping so none can
bother me unless there's a super emergency.
Vejas