[stylist] Pet PVS

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 22 21:36:00 UTC 2012

Yes, even though I send out the draft to several people there is often
something that was missed by all. I found ONE little typo just last week, in
a book that was published 10 years ago. The editor missed it and the several
readers missed. And, after it was published I did many public readings from
the book (I could see then) and never saw that little thing at all till last
week. I think you are right, it will never be perfect no matter how we try.
Many of my pieces are in German or Italian, along with English. I think it
is only the English that has typos occasionally. This is probbly because I
am not so careful in English and take it for granted.

Lynda