[stylist] PayPal Buttons for Writers' Division business

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Mar 23 02:25:01 UTC 2012

Dear Writers' Division Member & STYLIST

I as your president and Peter Donahue as our Division's webmaster need to
know if any of you have had difficulties using the PayPal buttons on our
website? There are 3 buttons- One on the home page which is labeled for
donations, 1 on our membership page for paying dues, 1 on our writing
contest page for paying contest fees. Please write to me if you have had any
issues with any of these buttons. We for sure want to be able to make the
process for conducting Division business a painless and rewarding experience
for both parties.

Also, if you need some training on using these buttons, let me know that too
and we will see what can be done to provide you with training.

Thank you all, together we will make this organization of ours work for our
benefit.

[My email- newmanrl at cox.net]

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee