[stylist] PayPal Buttons for Writers' Division business

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 15:22:39 UTC 2012

Good morning Robert and everyone,

    Knowing the browser you're using and its version number and your screen
reader and version will help us diagnose this situation as well. So far I'm
aware of only one complaint from someone who tried to pay their membership
dues but had difficulty using the PayPal buttons. Thanks for your help.

Peter Donahue