[stylist] Pet PVS

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:44:01 UTC 2012

Ohhhh, I can't stand that one either. So many people have no clue where
to place punctuation when using quotation marks. That's a biggie, LOL!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:26:35 -0400
From: "Lynda Lambert" <llambert at zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [stylist] Pet PVS

I had not thought of that, but now that you mention it, I can say it
bothers
me, too. I find things like this after I have written something and
typically it is something I wrote quite awhile ago. Then, upon reading
it
over again, I have a fresh view of it and it pops out to hit me in the
face.

When I used to teach English Comp. at Geneva College, the big thing that

drove me beserk was when students did not put the period in the correct
place, when using a quotation mark. I guess that is my biggest pet peeve
now
that I remember those times.

I probably have others, but cannot think of them at the moment.

Lynda River Woman