[stylist] Pet PVS- not capitolizing words

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:59:08 UTC 2012

Barbara,

What words in particular are no longer capitolized? I'm not sure if I'm
aware of what you are referring to. I've heard of capitolizing words for
creative purposes, but I don't know if I've come across something doing
the opposite. Unless of course if you mean in texts or emails, and in
general, though I'm only 30, I can't stand how most communications like
this are written, grin. I still use proper punctuation and sentence
structure when texting; people find it annoying, LOL!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan