[stylist] Does anyone use MAGIC or have experience with it?

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 04:38:27 UTC 2012

Seriously Bridget, it is likely my computer. It wasn't even built in this
century and is full of viruses. It always does strange things and then
later goes back to normal. Like last night I could not use any arrrow keys.
This morning I was unable to enter any comments on Facebook. I would push
ENTER and it would open a link that had nothing to do with where I was.
Often people here have seen my CAPS lock on when it is never pushed. It is
crap, but it is all I have. And I would never say that MAGIC is a watered
down version of JAWS. If anything I would say it is the other way around.
Eve