[stylist] Does anyone use MAGIC or have experience with it?

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Fri Mar 23 20:30:44 UTC 2012

Hi Bridgit
I experimented with Magic and Zoomtext when i could see print.  I was
told that both programs use a watered down version of Jaws and Window
Eyes. Perhaps not having all the functions of a full-featured Jaws or
Window Eyes is the problem.

NVDA has a screen magnification program as well as a screen reader
program that is free.  Perhaps your Stylist reader could try that.
Also, maybe downloading the full version of Window eyes or Jaws as a
trial might work as long as the Magic program was not open to conflict
with it.

Brenda