[stylist] Today's agenda in Pittsburgh, PA

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 24 15:09:45 UTC 2012

Hi Friends,
Today I will be doing a special event in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Paul Freeman and I  will be conducting a discussion on the impact of Low Vision. He has planned to do this discussion, in between two trips to Asia.

The Impact of Low Vision

Faces Seen Hearts Unknown Series

Saturday, March 24: 1 p.m.

The focus for this program is the impact of Low Vision on individuals, families and communities. This program is inspired by Lynda Lambert's ability to continue with her art practice in spite of vision loss. The format for the event will be casual and participants and visitors will sit together and informal discussion of how Low Vision has touch their lives. Doctor Paul Freeman, Head of the Low Vision Rehabilitation Center at Allegheny General Hospital and co-author of The Art and Practice of Low Vision will be joining us. The Faces Seen Hearts Unknown Series invites community members to share their stories so we can better understand issues presented in artwork and this series began several years ago with the Beyond Shared Language exhibition.

Prof. Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979