[stylist] Magic and Zoomtext, both can talk RE: more about Does anyone use MAGIC or have experiencewith it?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Mar 24 17:02:18 UTC 2012

Lynda

Do you have the version of zoomtext that has speech? Zoomtext's choices of
voices is a good one; they have a much better sounding voice than jaws does.

Lynda if you are not using the voice feature, then hey lady you are  not
using the full power of Zoomtext! (you can turn on and off where it is that
you want it to read too you. Boy, I've seen some eye ball it to where they
want to be, then and only then turn on the doc reader and set back and let
the program do the work!

So just curious.