[stylist] Slate & Style formats

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:36:04 UTC 2012

But we may lose formatting and structure after pasting it into an email.
I know many of us don't "see" S & S, but we do want it professional, and
some readers can visually see it. It can be done, but the pasted version
won't look as nice, and as S & S moves forward, I hate to lose
professionalism especially since the email would be the first thing
anyone would see. Not against the idea, just something to consider.

What about S & S being its own website? Like Breath and Shadow? Can
still offer Braille and print hard-copies, but something to consider
especially if we want to move into the market out there.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan