[stylist] Slate & Style formats

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 13:37:59 UTC 2012

On the loss of formatting within an email- yeah that would happen. Guess I'm
banking on the smarts and savvy of the reader who cares to know that if they
want to get it to look right then they have to read the attachment.

On the idea of "Slate & Style" being its own web site, yeah that is an
intriguing  idea. (Don't lose it- bring it up In April at our Board
meeting.)

(Did Jim Babb of new Mexico reach you! He too wanted to tell you he enjoyed
the last "S&S."" [The editor of New Mexico's newsletter]