[stylist] Pet PVS- spelling names incorrectly

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:09:45 UTC 2012

Jackie,

That's okay. Rarely do people spell my name correctly. It has a
different spelling than most. It's an Irish spelling, and as I always
say, I'm an It and not an Et, grin!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:24:36 -0700
From: "Jacqueline Williams" <jackieleepoet at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [stylist] Pet PVS

Bridgit,
I finally checked the spelling of your name, and I apologize for the
many months I have misspelled it. I agree with your comments. JAWS is a
great help to spelling because one knows that if it sounds strange, it
is most likely misspelled and the  spell checker picks up most of it. On
average I pick up about four errors in every e-mail I write just by
reading it back, and a few more by running the spell checker. On some
occasions, in a rush, I forget. It is embarrassing when the realization
hits. Jackie