[stylist] ?Server Maintenance Scheduled for Tonight

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat May 5 15:01:56 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

    A server maintenance and upgrade are scheduled for midnight tonight. Any
Web sites hosted by us will be offline during this time. Server patching,
fixing sites not operating properly and an upgrade of Microsoft SQL Server
2008 Express to Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Web Edition will be performed.
We're anticipating creating sites later this year that will require intense
use of databases and want to give folks the most up-to-date database engine
possible.

    The server maintenance is only expected to last a few hours. All sites
will be back up and operating properly early tomorrow morning. Thanks for
your understanding while we conduct this maintenance and upgrade that we may
continue to provide everyone with the best possible hosting experience. All
the best.

Peter Donahue
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,