[stylist] Thank you for your comments. and iinstructions for thetankabun ...

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed May 16 22:59:17 UTC 2012

Ashley, yes that is correct.  The prose part is  really up to the writer to
decide.  I have written some with very brief  prose pieces and some much
longer.  I think the tanka tells me how much I  should say.  In other words I
never put a restriction on that, only that it  could only include one tanka
at the beginning.

In a message dated 5/16/2012 5:51:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,