[stylist] revising, form, and copyright

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed May 16 14:51:40 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,
Yes, most poets do change or tweak things as the years go by.  For the very
reasons you mentioned here below.

I have been working for about a week on my website. I only revise it about
once a year, and what happens is that  I forget how to do things and have to
re-learn them over and over again. I am a slow learner - very slow!  It took
me several days just to figure out how to put photos on it again, and to
change photos. I keep making the same errors a zillion times. Finally, I say
to myself "Look, this isn't working; it has not worked for the past 10
tries, has it! Now, do something completely different and see where that
take you!."  Sigh!  I do hope to finish it today and be DONE with it.

The other writing I am doing is a Journal. I have kept journals for many
years. Right now, I am working my way through a book _Simple Abundance_ and
it is a very personal book for creative people - full of ideas and ways of
thinking of things differently.  My journaling right now, is in response to
the book as I am reading.  Since the book begins with daily pages, in
January, I am reading it with no regard to the day. When I reach the day
that it really is, now, then I will take it just one day at a time. So I am
kind of playing catch-up until then.

Are you reading anything that you are enjoying right now Ashley? Are you
writing anything you are excited about at the moment?  For me, right now,
just the journal pages each day.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road