[stylist] Interpretations

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed May 16 16:09:41 UTC 2012

Myrna, I have copied and pasted this poem into a word document so I can read it later today when I have time to really think about it. I will get back to you with some thoughts. I skimmed it over twice, and I want to spend more time with it before I comment; need to take a deep look first.
Thanks for posting it!

Right now I have to go on out to the studio as there are things there that need photographed today and then on to some other things waiting for me there. It is a beautiful sunny day - a really special day in May.
Lynda River Woman
Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road