[stylist] Interpretations

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed May 16 19:56:42 UTC 2012

Lynda, I do hope you enjoy it!  As I said it's  featured in my Sparrow
book.  One of my own personal favorites and I still  read and think I can't
believe I wrote that..)
You are one busy lady and we did have a special day  until about an hour
ago.. the clouds have burst open and everything outdoors is  now getting one
good scrub down.
Myrna

In a message dated 5/16/2012 11:10:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,