[stylist] Capturing Images in the Early Morning in May

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:47:13 UTC 2012

Lynda, You said it so well. I consider members of this group to be friends
and I rarely consider people friends. Not all of course, but I have become
close to some and look forward to forging new relationships as time goes
by. Something must click to be a friend and like you said, we are like
minded and this brings us all together. After I sign off tonight I will not
be on for at least a week, so I wish you all well and do not talk about
anything too interesting while I am gone. haha      Seriously, be blessed.
Namaste my friends. Eve