[stylist] Capturing Images in the Early Morning in May

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu May 17 11:43:02 UTC 2012

OK, we shall try to be vapid and mundane in our conversations while you are
gone Eve. I cannot promise it though because I already began writing
Sedona - I am envious - that place is wonderful. One of  my former students
at the college is Indian, and she got married there a few years ago, at the
red rocks. Beautiful place for a wedding, or for anything at all.

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979