[stylist] Today's writing

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu May 17 13:41:03 UTC 2012

Today, I am working on writing a poem using information that arrived in my in-box this morning.  I have one email address that I use for all purchases and business things. This way, all that stuff arrives in only one of my email addresses and I can capture it and delete it quickly.  This is the email address that I decided to use for gathering images and ideas today - we'll see where it goes!  I have visited each of the emails in this particular box this morning and gleaned images from each, and then after I have breakfast I will begin sifting through the texts and see where it might go in a poem.  Yikes, there is so much!  The Overwhelming Mail!

Lynda River Woman

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117